Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Emma's Bridal

Okay, so before anyone goes and starts throwing tomatoes at me for posting Emma's Bridal photos, BEFORE her actual wedding, let me tell you, #1, Emma has given me the go ahead to do so and #2, Paul, her Fiance doesn't blog or anything of the sort so we're safe in the knowledge that he won't be seeing these! :-) NOW....on to the show! Emma's bridal session took place atParaiso Maravilla in Houston, which will also be the location of her ceremony & reception! It is a gorgeous location which I will becoming familiar with on a personal basis at the end of this month. And her FABULOUSLY TALENTED photographer is Ashley K Photography! Emma has a great team lined up for hers & Paul's wedding in November 2009 and I'm so fortunate to be apart of it! Thank you again Emma! XOXOXO


Photography By Ashley K Photography







1 comment:

  1. Nice job my love :)
    135 days and counting!!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete